Texas State Flag Afghan Crochet Pattern
No more trying to read a graph - no more counting blocks and making notes to the side. The Stickler® Guide has done the work for you so you can get straight to the fun part - creating your afghan!
Begin crocheting your own Lone Star Texas State Flag afghan today. Your crochet pattern includes:
- Crazy simple, easy to follow row by row instructions
- Complete, detailed instructions for creating your new afghan
- Helpful how to diagrams of techniques I’ve found useful
Babybuck Designs presents The Stickler® Guide - a revolutionary new simplified approach to graph patterns. The Stickler® Guide takes what used to be an advanced concept in crafting and brings it to a level accessible to new crocheters.
If you are a crocheter and changing colors is a new skill for you, there are two pages of detailed diagrams showing you how to do this.
This Texas Flag crochet pattern is 7 pages long and includes:
- full color photos of the completed project
- instructions for using The Stickler Guide
- a graph for visual reference
- easy to follow row-by-row instructions
- how to diagrams for changing colors while
crocheting this afghan
32 single crochet stitches and 40 rows = a square (Hopefully a perfect square, or close enough to be negligible. Start with the size hook recommended for your yarn, then try going a size up or down if needed.)
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
You Will Also Need:
Size I 5.50mm crochet hook, stitch holders
2500-3000 yards of Worsted weight